Stereo / Front
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
60Hz - 30kHz
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
60Hz (-10dB/octave), 22Hz (-10dB/octave)
Bi-Wire / Bi-amp compatible
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 3.9 in
1 x 16 mm
Power per channel:
Signal to noise ratio:
Analog audio inputs:
6.54 in x 8.66 in x 7.09 in
Black, White, Red, Yellow, Purple
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: Since its debut in late 2005, the PM0.4 has earn’t an enviable reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. New for 2010 is the superbly attractive PM0.4n. - Need a speaker for installation into clubs, bars, restaurants or retail environment? No problem. With its compact size and ‘wall mountability’ the PM0.4-n fits right in. Available in a range of five high gloss colours, this new monitor sounds even better than it looks.... read more
Popular Fostex PM0.4n Videos
- Fostex PM0.4n
- Fostex PM0.4n Unboxing / Review - Professional Studio Monito...
- Fostex PM0.4n Monitor. Reviews the Bass
- Fostex PM0.4n Studio Monitors, Active Nearfield Speaker Revi...
- FOSTEX PM0.4n on 찌라시-위험한 소문(Tabloid Truth, 2014) korean movi...
- FOSTEX PMO.4n SOUND CHECK-2PAC THUG PASSION
- Fostex PM0.4 Studio Monitors Review
- Fostex PM0.4D Black Unboxing
- パーソナルアクティブスピーカー Fostex PM0.3 比較動画