view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The Actiontec GT724WGR is a full featured wireless ADSL router modem that integrates a DSL modem, router, and wireless networking in one box. Simply connect this intelligent DSL modem to your DSL connection, then plug in your computers for an instant home network. The auto-configure tool does all the rest. So, share your broadband connection with anyone in your digital home and enjoy the ease, speed, and reliability of this powerful... read more
Actiontec GT724WGR Specs
Wireless, Modem (DSL/Cable)
PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP
Supported WAN connection types:
DHCP Server, USB Host, Address reservation, Static routing, Port forwarding, UPnP, DMX Host, Firewall, Upgradeable firmware, Dynamic DNS, DMZ, QoS, Logging
WEP, WPA v1, WPA v2
Data encryption / Security:
Disable SSID broadcast, MAC address filtering
Number of antennas:
Built-in PPPoE client:
Built-in PPPoA client:
IP Address: 192.168.0.1 ; Username: admin ; Password: password ; Hardware factory reset: hold reset button
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Networking Devices specs database licensing page.
Popular Actiontec GT724WGR Videos
- How to install the GT724WGR Wireless DSL Modem
- Port forwarding with actiontec mi424 router
- How to port forward on the GT724WGR Wireless DSL Modem
- How to set up Actiontec 724 wireless modem
- Actiontec DSL modem and Netgear wireless router
- WPA2 security for Actiontec GT704WGB gateway
- How to setup the GT784WN
- How to setup the GT701D DSL Modem
- How to connect a computer with wireless capabilities to the ...
- How to enable multiplayer gaming using the GT784WN Wireless ...