view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The Actiontec GT724WGR is a full featured wireless ADSL router modem that integrates a DSL modem, router, and wireless networking in one box. Simply connect this intelligent DSL modem to your DSL connection, then plug in your computers for an instant home network. The auto-configure tool does all the rest. So, share your broadband connection with anyone in your digital home and enjoy the ease, speed, and reliability of this powerful... read more
Actiontec GT724WGR Specs
Wireless, Modem (DSL/Cable)
PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP
Supported WAN connection types:
DHCP Server, USB Host, Address reservation, Static routing, Port forwarding, UPnP, DMX Host, Firewall, Upgradeable firmware, Dynamic DNS, DMZ, QoS, Logging
WEP, WPA v1, WPA v2
Data encryption / Security:
Disable SSID broadcast, MAC address filtering
Number of antennas:
Built-in PPPoE client:
Built-in PPPoA client:
IP Address: 192.168.0.1 ; Username: admin ; Password: password ; Hardware factory reset: hold reset button
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Networking Devices specs database licensing page.
Popular Actiontec GT724WGR Videos
- How to install the GT724WGR Wireless DSL Modem
- How to port forward on the GT724WGR Wireless DSL Modem
- Actiontec Model GT784WN Unboxing And Review
- Actiontec GT701 DSL Modem Repair
- Actiontec GT784WN 300 Mbps Wireless N DSL Modem/Router
- Actiontec GT784WN Wireless N ADSL Modem Router
- Set Up A Qwest DSL Actiontec Modem
- [FIX IN DESCRIPTION] Actiontec V1000H Port Forwarding Not Wo...
- ActionTec Wireless TV
- Actiontec Ethernet over Coax Adapter for Fast Extended Home ...