view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The Linksys E2000 offers selectable dual-band wireless-N technology and extended range to provide wireless coverage throughout your home. Cisco Connect software gets you set up in a few simple steps and offers powerful tools for managing your wireless network. Easily customize your security settings, set Parental Controls, and access advanced settings. This router is ideal for sharing your home's Internet connection with your family's... read more
Linksys E2000 Specs
WAN ports type:
Maximum supported WAN speed:
PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, BigPond Cable
Supported WAN connection types:
MAC Clone, DHCP Server, Static routing, UPnP, Firewall, Upgradeable firmware, Dynamic DNS, DMZ, QoS, Logging
802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
WEP, WPA v1, WPA v2
Data encryption / Security:
Number of antennas:
IP Address: 192.168.1.1 ; Username: admin ; Password: admin ; Hardware factory reset: hold the Reset button for approximately five seconds
Power adapter voltage:
7.95 in x 1.34 in x 6.3 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Networking Devices specs database licensing page.
Popular Linksys E2000 Videos
- Linksys E2000 tutorial Programming and setup
- Cisco Linksys E2000 Advanced Wireless-N Router
- Linksys E2000 Dual Band Wireless 802.11n Router (Speed Test)
- Unboxing: Cisco Linksys E2000 Gigabit Dual-Band Wireless-N R...
- Install Toastman on Linksys E2000
- Linksys E2000 Router Unboxing and Setup.
- United Hosptial System - WPA2 Configuration on Linksys E2000
- Setting up a Linksys router E1000,E2000,E3000
- Bricked Linksys e2000 Firware Flash (Nokia CA-42 TTL Cable) ...
- Cisco: Linksys E2000 Wireless-N Router - Review