view more pictures in the gallery
Description: Enjoy fast wireless connectivity for your home or home office. The Wireless-N Broadband Router is designed to deliver plenty of speed and coverage, so large groups of users can go online, transfer large files, print, and stream stored media – all at once, all without wires. Great for bigger homes. Easy to use and setup; includes Mac setup wizard.
Linksys WRT160N Specs
PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, BigPond Cable
Supported WAN connection types:
IPSec, PPTP, L2TP
MAC Clone, DHCP Server, Address reservation, Static routing, Port forwarding, UPnP, DMX Host, Firewall, Upgradeable firmware, Dynamic DNS, DMZ, QoS, Logging
802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Simultaneous dual band:
WEP, WPA v1, WPA v2
Data encryption / Security:
Disable SSID broadcast, MAC address filtering
Number of antennas:
IP Address: 192.168.1.1 ; Password: admin ; Hardware factory reset: reset button
7.95 in x 1.34 in x 6.30 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Networking Devices specs database licensing page.
Popular Linksys WRT160N Videos
- Linksys Wireless Setup for the WRT160N
- Linksys WRT160N with External Antennas Part1/2
- Linksys WRT160N Ultra RangePlus Wireless N Router
- Linksys WRT160N Basic Setup Part 1
- Linksys WRT160N Advanced Routing
- Linksys WRT160N
- Router Wireless Linksys WRT160N - review by www.geekshive.co...
- Linksys WRT160N setup area (internet)
- Linksys WRT160N v3 y DD-WRT
- Linksys/Cisco Wireless router setup