16Hz - 0.100kHz
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Manual frequency adjustments
Woofer / Midbass
1 x 12 in
Power per channel:
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
13.5 in x 13.5 in x 13.5 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: You could certainly be forgiven for wanting an HRS subwoofer on its looks alone. With their compact, stunning, piano -like finished cabinets, the HRS Series subs make a design statement about themselves – and you. What’s more, beneath this beautiful exterior lies some of today’s most advanced audio science. Like Sunfire’s High Back-emf driver technology that produces massive amounts of low distortion bass from some of the smallest... read more
Popular Sunfire HRS-12 Videos
- sunfire hrs 12
- Sunfire HRS-12 subwoofer playing Bass I love You
- Sunfire HRS 12 TEST + ANTIMODE 8033
- Subwoofer Sunfire HRS12
- Home Theater Subwoofer - Sunfire HRS-12 on Dayton SA-1000
- SUNFIRE HRS-10 1.000Wrms POWER!!!
- SUNFIRE HRS 12 IRON MAN
- Сабвуфер Sunfire HRS12
- SUNFIRE HRS 12
- Sunfire HRS-12 on Dayton SA-1000 - 1000 watt home theater su...