Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Edifier MP300 Plus Questions & Answers

Choosing notebook speakers

Posted by FoShizzle on Aug 17, 2011

Hello, I'm tired of the mediocre sound of my notebook and started looking for a compact set of speakers that I can leave permanently on my table. Does anyone know if the Edifier MP300plus (a.k.a Aurora) is any good? Its pretty compact and is a 2.1 design.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 5 1 Dexter on Aug 17, 2011

Looking really sexy, these are. Should be perfect for a notebook sound upgrade. Me, I'd look for a wireless option, as I want my notebook to be completely cable-free.

Reply Level 3 2 Cyrax on Aug 17, 2011

If you want it wireless you'd need to look for a battery operated Bluetooth speakers and as far as I know there is no such beast. I've never seen a battery operated 2.1 system.

Reply Level 7 3 I.P.K. on Aug 17, 2011

I watched some videos in youtube and this set sounds very well (there was even compare with X-mini, and Edifier MP300 Plus was the better one).

Reply Level 2 4 FlameDemon on Sep 26, 2011

Respectively, in VN: Edifier, Altec Lansing, Logitech.

Reply Level 2 5 FlameDemon on Sep 26, 2011

Moreover, in terms of DTS 5.1, there is the THX-certified Logitech Z906 5.1 channels. I've just bought one. Incredible sound with that price range here: $352 USD. Its detailed configuration are online, have a look. It can handle a home theater, not just speakers for PC.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.