Description: With its rich sound performance, BeoLab 6000 is proof that a loudspeaker does not have to look loud in order to make an impression. It is a beautifully sounding hi-fi speaker in a beautiful, utterly minimalist package. Achieve the ultimate compact hi-fi experience with the addition of a BeoLab 2 sub-woofer.
Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 6000 Specs
Stereo / Front, Surround
Vented (bass reflex)
55Hz - 20kHz
Number of drivers:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
2 x 3.5 in
1 x 19.1 mm
Power per channel:
7.87 in x 43.31 in x 8.66 in
Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gray
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 6000 Videos
- Bang & Olufsen setup Beolab 6000 & boesound 9000
- Beolab 6000 for sale on ebay
- Bang & Olufsen Beolab 6000
- Bang Olufsen B&O Beolab 6000 Typ 6821 Woofer Lautsprecher Si...
- Bang and Olufsen Beosound 9000, Beolab 6000, Remote, Stand
- B&O Bang & Olufsen beosound 9000/ beolap 6000 review
- Bang & Olufsen Beolab 9
- Types of Powerlink cable for Bang & Olufsen Beolab speakers
- Bang Olufsen Beolab + Beosound 5 Test.
- Bang and Olufsen Beolab 2 (Part 2)