Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple iPhone 4 Questions & Answers

Should I upgrade from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4

Posted by El_Pollo_Diablo on Jan 10, 2011

I've had my trusty old Apple gadget for almost a year now and never had any trouble with it, but I always wanted a better camera and better performance. iPhone 4 fits the bill but the reception problem keeps from spending my money just yet. Does anyone know how bad is it in day to day use? Will i loose reception if I use the device without bumper case or any other thing of that kind? Are there any real problems beside that?

« Back to all discussions

not rated
2 barryween on Jan 10, 2011
Level 3 If you like your 3G experience, I bet you'd love the iPhone 4. As per the reception issue, I'd probably get a bumper case as well.

not rated
3 Immortal on Jan 10, 2011
Level 9 I agree with @barryween...If you`re happy with your phone there`s no need to change it...especially when knowing about the iPhone 4 antenna problems...

not rated
5 Chubaka on Jan 10, 2011
Level 4 I think you should change your 3G only if you want to : record video and better (retina) display

not rated
6 ikarus on Jan 11, 2011
Level 2 In my view iPhone 4 is a way faster than 3G, and if you'll use this speed...4G is a good choice

not rated
7 El_Pollo_Diablo on Jan 11, 2011
Level 2 Thanks a lot guys, you really did help me a lot. The things I don't like in my current phone (the 3G) are loading times, ZERO multitasking capabilities and no video recording, so I'll try and get myself a shine iPhone 4. Thanks again.

not rated
14 cold on Jan 18, 2011
Level 2 Definately no...the battery will last longer....cause you`ll be out of reception 99% of the time which is great for a high-end phone like itself :)

not rated
15 Zildjian10 on Jan 18, 2011
Level 2 You are holding it wrong! There is a video tutorial somewhere how an iPhone 4 should be held. :D Apart from that (get a bumper) I'd go for it.

not rated
16 Nexus_Core on Jan 19, 2011
Level 2 I'm not trying to be a hater, but If you buy the iPhone 4 you actually buy a flawed device for a lot of money. I suggest you wait till iPhone 5 arrives or if you are in the US, just get the fixed Verizon one.

not rated
17 Golfman on Jan 19, 2011
Level 3 But none can be sure that iPhone 5 will be flawless, as a matter of fact whatever device you buy, it will have some problems. At least they, should not be so glaring

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.