Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Droid Incredible Questions & Answers

Moto Droid or HTC Droid Incredible

Posted by alewjr on Apr 15, 2010

For a guy who has had physical keyboards on his phones (enV and enV Touch) and hasn't had much success with the IPod Touch keyboard, I want to lean toward the Moto Droid. However, I LOVE the Sense UI, which the Incredible has (and oddly enough the Nexus won't), plus it has the Snapdragon processor and the AMOLED display. What has pushed me further to the Incredible is that a lot of reviews complain about the Moto Droid's keyboard being flat and hard to use. So, question is, can I learn to use the touchscreen keyboard with my sausage fingers and get everything I want or do my physical attributes dictate that I stick with a physical keyboard, even though it isn't highly rated?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 2 Amit1191 on Apr 17, 2010

Moto droid is just an amazing device from the portfolio of Motorola after a long time.I was overwhelmed & excited to see the moto droid last week at croma ,i just want it but its out of my reach.For a person like me it is a desperate need to be up to date with the latest happenings in my facebook & twitter profile.I can do it all with just a touch or using an excellent qwerty keypad provided by the company for user's convenience.

Reply Level 1 3 Amit1191 on Apr 17, 2010

The moto droid has loads of features. I love its sense ui function,fast snapdragon processor ,amoled display,high definition 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, 3d interactive display,sensitive touch screen , music playback is also good

Reply Level 1 4 barrykar on Apr 17, 2010

the moto droid is a great phone but the htc incredible is will prob be a better phone it has twice the ram almost 2x the processer 8.1 megapixel camera also it has 8gig phone storage plus up to 32 gig sdcard. Id wait and get the htc. I have the droid it is great but it not up to pair

Reply Level 3 5 alewjr on Apr 22, 2010

The things I have to do...

I've been selling things on ebay so I can have enough money to pay retail for an Incredible (I can't wait until February when I get new every two!!!).

That's right! I'm going with the Incredible. WOOHOO!!!

Reply Level 3 6 alewjr on Apr 29, 2010

Phone Arena just did a comparison of these two. Big surprise! They say you should choose the one whose features are important to you: http://www.phonearena.com/html​s/Motorola-DROID-and-HTC-Droid-Incredible-side-by-side-review-r_2432.html

Reply Level 1 7 deepak17 on May 01, 2010

very beautiful looks nd features are ahead with this phone

Reply Level 3 8 Jovel16 on May 02, 2010

I still think the Motorola DROID is the one to beat. Just the fact it offers a QWERTY keyboard adds more functionality

Reply Level 2 9 ThisbBeAdam on May 16, 2010

HTC Incredible = Moto Droid; Moto Droid = Droid Eris #NuffSaid

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.