Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Logitech Questions & Answers

What a weird mouse...

Posted by MilanFAN on Sep 16, 2010

Weird- yes, but I think this mouse would be very comfortable.. Has anyone used such a thing? Instead of moving the whole mouse...just scrolling with the trackball O_o...

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 6 2 WingMan on Sep 21, 2010

It doesn't look that bad at all, it's just odd. This thing never seemed to get much popularity, but are quite useful for home theater PC or in-car pc without touch screen. However it would definitely take some time to get used to moving with your thumb instead of your whole hand. I wonder how many will actually spend their cash on this.

Reply Level 3 3 Zangetsu on Sep 21, 2010

Now that is some uncomfortable mouse. It may be OK for your hand but after a while i can see how my thumb gets owned. It is no good for gaming, no good for browsing, it could be comfortable in office and home theater applications though. I still prefer the logitech MX Air over this one, at least it gives you option to use it as a regular mouse as well.

Reply Level 3 4 FoShizzle on Sep 23, 2010

Cool mouse, It isn't that uncomfortable to use those as you think, just different. Of course you won't be fraging in CS with this thing but, its pretty adequate for any other usage, beyond gaming.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.