Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple Questions & Answers

Which is Better Mac Or Windows?

Posted by smartdude on Mar 18, 2010

so guyz what do ya think ? which is better? Windows or MAC?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 30 X5800 on May 23, 2010

Since we get the best of both can't really decide, well under situations the choice between is made

Reply Level 2 2 bbfan63 on Mar 18, 2010

MAC...Hands down

Reply Level 2 3 lifeisfun on Mar 19, 2010

buying Windows today is a SIN
i luv mac !!!

Reply Level 1 4 Trimotrack on Mar 22, 2010

We all know that OS of Mac is 10x better than Windows but most new programmers and software they release and train for Windows. If we start to talk about games right now than Windows Platform should stand at first because more then 80% games made for windows system not for OS Snow Leopard. Yeah guys you can say that I will boot 2 OS (Windows\Mac) at a same time with a dual boot loader. Now who want that much trouble. most of the guys and gals want there PC perfect and simple, again perfect and simple to finish their job and requirement. There is some cons of windows. Hackers and Viruses are really bothering Windows users then Mac users. So guys think yourself which one is better. Judge, decide and mark.

Reply Level 1 5 lakuta on Mar 22, 2010

and the winner goes to..............
yeahhhhh machintoshhhhhhhh

Reply Level 2 6 Ari846 on Mar 22, 2010

I primarily use a mac and I love it. However, I agree with Trimotrack about how most software is made for windows. It's kinda hard to ignore windows because of this. That being said, I'm going to be dual booting windows on my mac soon and I'm looking forward to having a ton of flexibility.

Reply Level 1 7 greasymuttonchops on Mar 23, 2010

I like both..... there are both pros and cons for both systems. Graphic editing is awesome on Macs but games are the thing on PC's

Reply Level 2 8 amtzz on Apr 01, 2010

i have not experienced MAC till now... i want to try my hands on it... it looks really coooool...

Reply Level 2 9 bobcatbull on Apr 02, 2010

Mac better for pictures, music, movies. PC better for business, just because its 95% all work computer. Windows 7 is the best thing Microsoft has done in well.... EVER.

Reply Level 2 10 reido52 on Apr 12, 2010

if ur a HARDCORE business person, windows, but anything else, MAC!!! i LOOOOVE my mac!!!!

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.