Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple Questions & Answers

it's just a big ipod touch

Posted by Yenot on Feb 12, 2010

i don't get it, it just a big ipod touch, and with at&t service? if i can't get good service with an iphone what will make this work any better on at&t?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 41 greennixon00 on Apr 14, 2010

same here!

Reply Level 2 43 Gadgetwiz on Apr 15, 2010

Mine ipad is on its way back to Apple shelves. I would rather wait for Apple products to work with better carriers with more coverage before I go back to store.

Reply Level 2 57 singingsierra on Jul 14, 2010

Yeah! Why do people love iJunk?

Reply Level 2 2 dexterv on Feb 12, 2010

I don't know about the service but the overall design of the iPhone/iPod touch is quite well received so is it that bad that it looks like a giant iPod?

Reply Level 2 3 rjt185 on Feb 13, 2010

It's the fact that with such a large screen and casing you could have fit in more functionality ... making it a large iPhone instead of a large iPod Touch would have been a better pitch to the masses. Furthermore, the way they promoted it, I don't see how it's "magically" beyond netbooks.

Reply Level 2 4 all-but-none on Feb 13, 2010

I just want it Because it has such a larger screen than the Itouch. It would be fun to play games on

Reply Level 2 5 speedydank on Feb 14, 2010

I do not think Steve Jobs thought this one through.

Reply Level 3 6 Gamicon on Feb 14, 2010

I dont see why they made it a giant itouch instead of going for at least tablet pc quality. they really only made this just to get money from the gullible apple fanboys.

Reply Level 2 7 mrtnld on Feb 14, 2010

Apple thinks, that there is a market for an iPad. I'm not so sure.
But if there is, I CAN'T wait and se what Google is up to :-)

Reply Level 2 8 Dami_Dre on Feb 14, 2010

Its the ipod touch that doesn't fit in your pocket..brilliant.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.