Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony Ericsson Questions & Answers

How about some real gaming on the go with Sony PlayStation Phone

Posted by jonathan1250 on Oct 28, 2010

Looks interesting to me -- gingerbread, marketplace, I'd certainly be looking forward to see this one coming. Let's hope they use high-res display, I'm thinking retina... plus some old-school gaming titles will make it just my type of gadget.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 pressian on Oct 29, 2010

Retina ... would be nice but I don't think so!

Reply Level 3 3 Golfman on Nov 01, 2010

As far as I know it will be a long time to see this phone. As for the display I saw somewhere it will be capacitive.

Reply Level 2 4 El_Pollo_Diablo on Nov 09, 2010

I admit it is an interesting idea to merge a portable console with a phone (kinda reminds me of what nokia tried to do with the ngage). I would appreciate if my iPhone had hardware d-pad and buttons for games as the touchscreen doesn't give you the best gaming experience. If this thing has a good game list (that supports the hardware keys) and can play current psp games, I believe that it would turn out to be a great device for the gamer on the move.

p.s. don't forget that battery life will make or break such a device.

Reply Level 4 5 Chubaka on Nov 09, 2010

I read that some games from PSP will be compatible with this one

Reply Level 9 6 Immortal on Nov 10, 2010

I`m pretty skeptical about the all-in-one devices in general and I think in this case it won`t be a successful phone nor console...I don`t think it is going to be different then any other Android with QWERTY if it doesn`t play PSP games

Reply Level 6 7 WingMan on Nov 11, 2010

I totally agree, if it cant play PSP Games it wont be any different than the majority of android phones out there.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.