Hi,
I am confuse to buy mobile
My selection is Motorola Defy+, Lg Optimus 2X, Samsung Galaxy S
Give me suggestion which is the best.
Thanks
N. A. Pathan

« Back to all discussions

1 ndroid on Dec 09, 2011
Level 3 My choice would be the Galaxy S. But that is my personal opinion, based on what I like. If you want, let's say rugged device, the Defy+ is worth considering.

Take a look at the comparison and see which one have all the features you need:
http://www.meetgadget.com/gadg​et/compare/Motorola+DEFY+,LG+O​ptimus+2X,Samsung+Galaxy+S/gad​gets/51719,39767,13845

not rated
2 WingMan on Dec 09, 2011
Level 6 My choice would be the LG Optimus 2X just because it is tegra 2.

3 FlawLess on Dec 09, 2011
Level 2 LG optimus 2x vs Galaxy S is the real competition. Optimus 2x has some better features and maybe it's my favourite

not rated
4 ledbetterp3 on Dec 10, 2011
Level 1 Wow, the optimus 2x is dual core, easy decision, and touchwiz on galaxy s sucks slightly more the the optimus UI, but that one is an opinion. The 2x also comes with 8gb of built in memory, the galaxy has 1gb and the defy+ has 2gb, but they are all expandable The 2x has an 8mp camera, the others have a 5mp. The 2x can shoot 1080p hd video, the others can shoot only 720p. The 2x has a front camera, like the galaxy and the other doesn't, but the others don't. The 2x has a 4 inch screen, like the galaxy. The defy only has a 3.7 inch screen.

But the defy would obviously be the best decision with it's ruggedness if you're looking for a rugged phone, and imo, it has a very nice motorola UI, which is not motoblur btw. Also, motorola is known for great build quality and call quality, the others are not.

The galaxy would only be good for its super amoled, which is not that great, but some like it, but I do like super amoled plus, that's a big improvement, but the galaxy doesn't have it.

I know the defy+ has the biggest battery, then the galaxy, then the 2x with the smallest, but I think battery lasts longer on the 2x than the defy even though it's smaller, and the galaxy lasts the longest out of all 3.

For your average user, 2x is definitely a winner for many reasons, then if you are looking for a rugged phone, then the defy+ would be the phone for you.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.