Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

LG Questions & Answers

LG Optimus Black vs. Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Posted by FlameDemon on Jul 26, 2011

The top smartphones always capture people's attention, though I just need a mid-range smartphone. I'm considering the LG Optimus Black and the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo. Could I have some sorts of advices from you guys? Thank you.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 7 1 I.P.K. on Jul 26, 2011

They have pretty the same hardware and features, though Xperia Neo has more + (720p video, 8Mp camera, scratch resistant display) than Optimus Black. I like the design of LG Optimus Black and it's lighter, oh and I don't like the UI of the Xperia :). Whatever you chose, doesn't matter because they are almost the same (for me) :)

Reply Level 2 2 Jason on Jul 26, 2011

I have the chance to try LG Optimus Black and I like it very much. Go to the nearest retailer and try both of them is my advice.

Reply Level 9 3 Immortal on Jul 26, 2011

Having in mind that the difference between the two phones is only the camera and the scratch resistant display I`d go for the Xperia if i were you

Reply Level 3 4 raghu.s1432 on Jul 26, 2011

i didn't like both the phones its good to Nokia n8 r c7 nor Samsung galaxy ace.

Reply Level 2 5 FlameDemon on Jul 27, 2011

Thanks for sharing opinions. In terms of scratch-resistant display, I thought Opt.Black has gorilla glass display, doesn't it?

Reply Level 2 6 DragonForce on Jul 27, 2011

Yes it has gorilla glass :)

Reply Level 5 7 Crossblade on Jul 28, 2011

What else can you get in this price range? I think there are better Android phones for this price...

Reply Level 2 8 FlameDemon on Jul 28, 2011

for instance ?

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.