Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Operating Systems Questions & Answers

Please suggest Android cell phone.

Posted by sinceben on Dec 11, 2011

Suggest 1 android phone between 10000 to 14000.

« Back to all discussions

4 DaddyChicken on Dec 15, 2011
Level 5 Out of all the devices you mentioned I would recommend the Atrix. It's got a huge battery, probably best screen resolution out of all you listed (better than the LG), decent build quality, dual core tegra 2, and lots of memory. Its a highly under rated device.

5 DaddyChicken on Jan 21, 2012
Level 5 what did you end up getting?

not rated
2 xtsim on Dec 11, 2011
Level 2 What currency?

not rated
3 xtsim on Dec 11, 2011
Level 2 Okay here is a big list of phones, these are mostly based on specs and on amazon prices. There is a huge amount of android phones right now.

Close to maxing out your budget: These phones are really fast with lots of features and good quality. Should be able to last a few years in a decent case. The phones have dual core processors, 1080p video recording, and can be able to run most if not all games and do multitasking smoothly.

1. LG P990 Optimus 2X
2. Motorola Atrix

Not to costly but does most of the things a more expensive phone should do: these phones can do some multi-tasking, run live wallpapers and widgets smoothly, and can be able to run most games with little stuttering. They usually come with 1 GHZ processors (A8 or A4), and a good camera and a good screen.

1. LG P970
2. Samsung I9000 8 GB Galaxy S
3. Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL
4. Sony Ericsson ST18i XPERIA Ray
5. Samsung Galaxy W I8150
6. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
7. Sony Ericsson Xperia NEO MT15i
8. LG Optimus Sol E730
9. Sony Ericsson SK17a Xperia Mini Pro ( If you want a slide out keyboard, but smaller screen than the rest in this category.)
10. HTC Desire Z ( If you want a slide out keyboard with a bigger screen)
11. Sony Ericsson Xperia pro ( same as the desire z)
12. Motorola Defy MB525

Low cost: these phones can do most smartphone tasks and can be able to use a few widgets and can run some games decently. They usually come with a decent screen and an acceptable camera.

1. LG Optimus Hub
2. LG Optimus Net Dual
3. LG Optimus Net
4. Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace
5. Samsung i5800 Galaxy 3
6. Lg P500 Optimus One
7. HTC Wildfire S A510e
8. HTC Explorer A310E
9. Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini
10. Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670
11. Motorola Milestone ( If you want a slide out keyboard and good camera, older phone)
12. Samsung Galaxy 551 ( If you want a slide out keyboard)
13. Samsung Galaxy Q ( If you want a slide out keyboard)

There are many choices to choose from for an android phone, it is best to look at the display models and play around with if there are stores that carry unlocked phones or if you are ordering online, read some reviews since a smartphone costs allot of money.

not rated
6 thegrinreaper on Feb 20, 2012
Level 2 in the price range you mentioned...an android OS is mandatory

for MUSIC and PROCESSING : sony ericsson live with walkman,Motorola DEFY PLUS

SCREEN SIZE : samsung galaxy ace (although i suggest you wait till the ACE plus is released)

STURDY USE : motorola defy plus,NOKIA PHONES

budget phone : samsung galaxy Y,HTC explorer

STYLE QUOTIENT : htc wildfire s ,SE live with walkman

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.