Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Gamepads Questions & Answers

Should I buy this gamepad?

Posted by Captain_Obvious on Jan 24, 2011

Hi, I want to give my PC gaming experience a little bump with a gamepad. Is this one any good? I'm open for suggestion, but I do need it to be wireless. Thanks.

« Back to all discussions

not rated
2 Balistic on Jan 24, 2011
Level 3 This is a very good controller, ever since I got my XBOX 360 and played for a while, I though "man this is the best controller I've ever used". If you have a buddy with Xbox go check it out, but I don't thing you'll find it uncomfortable at all :)

not rated
3 barryween on Jan 24, 2011
Level 3 I find microsoft peripherals comfortable, nice, well designed and I'm quite happy with my own v3000 laser keyboard (well, at least I was, before it suddenly started to type by itself). However, I'd personally get the one with the cooling system from Logitech - Chillstream. Quite comfy for a heavy gaming sessions. :)

not rated
4 MR_MM on Jan 24, 2011
Level 2 This one is for Xbox and you can't use it with PC, but a nice replacement is Logitech Chillstream.

not rated
5 Crossblade on Jan 24, 2011
Level 5 There are bundles with PC receiver. The best gamepad ever.

not rated
10 Gamester on Jan 27, 2011
Level 2 I'm not fan of using Xbox controllers for PC. There is a lot more choices if you look around for controllers that are specifically made for PC :)

not rated
11 FoShizzle on Jan 28, 2011
Level 3 I've always thought that the playstation gamepads were pretty much perfect. Check out the Logitech F710, it has similar design, logitech quality and 2 analog triggers like the Xbox one. Oh and it is wireless as well. The Xbox controller is also good, check out which one feel more comfortable to you.

http://goo.gl/Fs1bn

not rated
13 MR_MM on Jan 31, 2011
Level 2 I think that Xbox controller is better, 'cause the two analog sticks are not side by side, and it's more comfortable.

not rated
14 Somebody on Jan 31, 2011
Level 2 Definately buy this controller it is awesome :)

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.