Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Portable Media Players Questions & Answers

iPod touch or Zune HD (16GB versions)?

Posted by madskillz on Jun 14, 2011

Hi, looking for advice on portable players. I'm considering iPod touch and Zune HD. If you had to make a decision, what would you choose and why?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 7 2 I.P.K. on Jun 14, 2011

OLED touch screen, very good web browser and a wireless music store - these are the reasons I will choose the Zune

Reply Level 6 3 WingMan on Jun 14, 2011

Is this a serious discussion? The iPod touch is a winner in my eyes. Beside the good music and video capabilities, you can stuff it with lots of apps and games. Its a lot thinner as well.

Reply Level 2 4 GreenHornet on Jun 15, 2011

I'd go for the iPod Touch as well.

Reply Level 2 5 outdated on Jun 15, 2011

Zune HD looks slick as hell, but I'll go for the iPod as well. Just check out how many apps are available for Zune and iPod. I guess the only thing that can bring anyone on the Zune side is probably easier PC connectivity and file transfers. Apart from that, I'm iPod all the way.

Reply Level 4 6 Chubaka on Jun 15, 2011

I will choose the Zune...I don't need apps and games to watch and listen my favorite music

Reply Level 3 7 Cyrax on Jun 16, 2011

If you only need music you can just get a nano for far less money, no point in both the HD and iPod touch then.

Reply Level 4 9 Chubaka on Jun 16, 2011

You can't watch videos on the nano

Reply Level 2 8 Yiumi on Jun 16, 2011

I like them both, but an Apple is an Apple :)

Reply Level 5 10 Crossblade on Jun 20, 2011

As far as I remember, Microsoft announced that the Zune platform will no longer be developed, killed by the iPod Touch. The answer is obvious for me.

Reply Level 9 11 Immortal on Jun 21, 2011

I agree with crossblade you can`t compare two devices when the one is already...well discontinued :) Not that the Apple`s support for the iPod touch is very good but that is another topic...

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.