Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Portable Media Players Questions & Answers

Are iPods becoming obsolete?

Posted by LVtechaddict on Mar 05, 2010

With the multifunctionality (is that even a word?) of all the new feature and smartphones, are iPods even relevant anymore? I can't remember the last time I used my iPod. I have all of my music on a microSD in my phone and that's my music player. Just a thought.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 Jaymang2316 on Mar 05, 2010

I think that could be a possibilty way down the road. Many people just want to have one device that does it all. And if somebody doesn't want to pay for a data plan on a smartphone they can still put their music on a basic phone.

Reply Level 2 3 ibransond on Mar 06, 2010

and teens whose parents dont want to buy an iphone for them

Reply Level 2 4 v8crazy24 on Mar 08, 2010

the think i dont like about using just my phone (chocolate touch) for music is simply because the music player isnt as easy to sort through and it would kill my battery faster as i like to reserve some batt. for all those txt messages :)

Reply Level 2 5 papai2004 on Mar 14, 2010

this is the best player i have ever heard,,,my heart beat stopped,,,,listening to it
perfect beat n treble,,with a creative ep-630 inear

Reply Level 2 6 lifeisfun on Mar 19, 2010

i think all the electronic devices should converge to one standard and portable.... imagine ipod+phone+netbook... all in one

Reply Level 2 7 bevmill on Mar 31, 2010

Withcell phone becoming more multifunctional, the i pod time my be coming to an end. People don't want to carry around a bunch of devices, when a multi phone will do

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.