Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Cell Phones Questions & Answers

Which OS is better for gaming iOS, Android or Windows Mobile

Posted by Immortal on Feb 01, 2011

I`m going to buy a new phone and I was wondering which OS is better for gaming? (has more games, better graphics, etc.)

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 Inferno on Feb 02, 2011

That would be the iOS, just because it has a lot more game developers and its app catalog is 5times bigger than Android's. The quality of the games is pretty much the same.

Reply Level 5 3 Dexter on Feb 02, 2011

iOS in my opinion is the best you can get now. It's been long enough on the market so you'll get wide variety of games manufactured by the pioneers in the gaming industry -- bottom line: best games are available for iPhone. However, Android is certainly making quick moves in that direction too, and considering the upcoming madness of dual-core chipsets, I'd certainly give it a good thought before make any choice.

Reply Level 3 4 Zangetsu on Feb 02, 2011

If you will be spending lots of hours playing on your phone, get an iPhone, but if you are geeky person with occasional gaming needs, Android will suit you just fine. However, Dexter is right, the best games are for iOS, but there are some nice titles for Android as well, so both should keep you entertained for a while.

Reply Level 2 5 FlawLess on Feb 02, 2011

games for iOS are the best..for now, though I had the chance to play Assassin's Creed on Android, and I was pretty surprised. Windows mobile, has no place in this conversation, for me. It should be Windows phone 7 instead :)

Reply Level 2 6 Striker on Feb 03, 2011

There were some good titles for Windows Mobile. I remember the days when I played Syberia on the thing and it was pretty much identical to the PC version, I was quite surprised to say the least.

Reply Level 3 7 Golfman on Feb 03, 2011

Yeah but this was in the past...can you tell me some intriguing name for Win Mobile, now?

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.