Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Desktop Computers Questions & Answers

What games do you play?

Posted by barryween on Feb 04, 2011

I've got just a couple of games, and I'll be happy if you guys share what games do you like and own. Maybe I'll find something new that worths wasting some time.

What I have so far is listed below. These are pretty old titles, but I don't really spend much time playing games now.

Need For Speed Most Wanted
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Quake 3
Plants VS Zombies

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 5 Smoky on Feb 07, 2011

U can open junk shop with these titles :D:D:D

Reply Level 6 2 WingMan on Feb 07, 2011

I'm currently playing.

Total Overdose - GTA style game with mexicans lots of bullets and lots of fun.

Split Second: Velocity - an arcade racer in which you can trigger explosions and other mayhem on certain parts of the track, which can slow down the other racers. The best thing of all is that you'll never know when someone is going to trigger one of those bombs...

Reply Level 2 3 Konig on Feb 07, 2011

On my XBOX 360 I mostly play Forza Motorsport 2 which as far as I'm concerned is one of the best racing games I've ever played (better than NFS shift by a long shot)

I don't play much on my PC, but I do have a couple of games.

Prototype and Bionic Commando. Both are third person action games.

Reply Level 3 4 Cyrax on Feb 07, 2011

Mostly Mortal Kombat Armageddon, but I can't wait to try the MK9 game, it should be quite brutal and nice :)

Reply Level 2 6 MR_MM on Feb 07, 2011

I play Titan Quest Immortal Throne...It's old but the graphics and the gameplay are perfect.

Reply Level 2 7 Undead on Feb 07, 2011

I tried playing Tom Clancy`s Splinter Cell:Theory of Chaos yesterday it was the most annoying game I`ve ever played seriously...my gamepad wasn`t recognised(wtf?) the controls were a disaster and i`m sure that the game can`t be played without the walkthrough....

Reply Level 2 8 Acetone on Feb 07, 2011

I recently started playing SBK 8 and I`m pretty pleased with the performance, the controls, and the integration of gamepads...very fun game when you get used to it...a great way to spend several hours

Reply Level 2 9 Jigsaw on Feb 07, 2011

I still play StarCraft Broodwar and I`m still pretty damn amused :)

Reply Level 2 10 Weirdo on Feb 08, 2011

Currently I don't have any games on my PC, but tonight I'm going past the store to get Test Drive Unlimited 2. I really enjoyed the first game, so I hope the second will be at least as good.

Reply Level 2 11 Gamester on Feb 08, 2011

I play all kind of 1st person shooters with a lot of blood (:

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.