Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Notebooks Questions & Answers

SAMSUNG NP530U3B

Posted by judeio on Apr 03, 2012

Hi there,

i would be please to have your opinion about the above matter before i decide to buy one. I have replaced so far two Asus laptops in one and a half month (U36) with keyboard problems. Samsung looks good to me but of course after a week usage we do not know what to expect. The reviews sounds good but if any of you is using one, please do not hesitate to share your opinions. i would be please to hear it. thank you very much.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 7 1 I.P.K. on Apr 05, 2012

I don't have this notebook, but I can tell you two things. First ASUS have always had problems with their keyboards and second SAMSUNG NP530U3 has chiclet keyboard.

Reply Level 6 2 WingMan on Apr 06, 2012

I don't have much experience with Samsung notebooks but it seems decent. It can't be worse than an Asus or MSI and the keyboard on the Samsung shouldn't cause you a problem.

Reply Level 9 3 Immortal on Apr 06, 2012

I`ve tried several Samsung netbooks/notebooks before and the build-quality was waaay better then the ASUS models....so I highly recommend it over the ASUS or Acer models

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.